Diving in Nusa Dua
A CONVENIENT PLACE TO LEARN DIVE
The best of scuba diving around Nusa Dua lies outside the point of Tanjung Benoa known as The Big Rock. There are actually a variety of marine life to see around Nusa Dua including a good number of octopus, triggerfish, clownfish, a variety of nudibranch and loads of other species of fish. There are also a variety of soft and hard corals found in Nusa Dua. Reef diving, just a few minutes by boat from Nusa Dua or Sanur tourist beach.
If you stay in South Bali (Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Kuta or Jimbaran) Nusa Dua Diving is a perfect dive site for those who want to retouch their diving skills. This is also a convenient site for those who wish to discover scuba diving and who intend to learn more about scuba diving. Nusa Dua, where you can find the white sand beach for your leisure and a nice place to snorkel. Hard corals, soft corals and several beautiful coral fish can be seen just 10 minutes by boat from Tanjung Benoa Beach.
Visibility is below average due to the nearby harbour and you will only find some corals, but the diversity of species is quite good. Surgeonfish, blue snappers lined, yellowtail fusiliers, soldier fish and damsels are easily spotted. If you look carefully, you might be lucky and spot a sea snake, a frogfish or a batfish.
What to bring
- Changing clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Cash money for additional need
Terms and conditions
- Operational hours (06.00 - 16.00)
- Duration : 1 tank (1 tank : ± 45 minutes)
- Not recommended for pregnant woman or someone who has heart issue
- Min. 12 years old
- Min. 2 peoples
- Voucher valid until March, 31, 2018
- Voucher include tax and service
- Balitravelshop.com can refuse the voucher if customer not yet makes reservation before.
- Voucher are not refundable
- Voucher cannot combined with other promotions
- Return hotel pick up - minimum 2 peoples (area Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak)
- Photos or videos
- Personal expenses
Nusa Dua 1 x dive
Nusa Dua 2 x dive