Diving in Nusa Lembongan
DISCOVER THE WONDERFUL UNDERWATER IN NUSA LEMBONGAN DIVING
Nusa Lembongan Diving Located across the Strait of Badung from Sanur is the main diving destination of Bali - the crystal clear waters of Nusa Lembongan Island. With its adjacent deep water trenches, the main attraction of Nusa Lembongan diving is the common encounters with the curious and otherwise very rare oceanic sunfish or mola mola.
Small Island about 20 km east of Bali, the northern coastal coral reef (Blue Corner) is hit by strong currents and attracts many large fish. It is definitely one of Bali's most challenging dive sites and probably one of the most challenging dive sites in the world! Only divers with at least 100 dives and extensive experience of current diving should dive here at certain times. When the tide is strong, the Mangrove dive site on the east side of the island may be an easier alternative.
Nusa Lembongan is a small island, about 30 minutes by fast boat, on the east coast of Bali and close to Nusa Penida in the Badung Strait; it is the perfect hideaway vacation with few visitors and pristine un-spoilt beaches. In the interior, the land is scrub and very dry, with walls of volcanic stone and professional avenues crisscrossing the small hills covered with cactus. The resort offers panoramic views of Bali and the majestic silhouette of Mount Agung. The dive is in Nusa Lembongan and near Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida, relatively intact by the tourism development.
What to bring
- Changing clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Cash money for additional need
Terms and conditions
- Operational hours (06.00 - 16.00)
- Duration : 2 tank (1 tank : ± 45 minutes)
- Not recommended for pregnant woman or someone who has heart issue
- Min. 12 years old
- Min. 2 peoples
- Voucher valid until March, 31, 2018
- Voucher include tax and service
- Balitravelshop.com can refuse the voucher if customer not yet makes reservation before.
- Voucher are not refundable
- Voucher cannot combined with other promotions
- Photos or videos
- Personal expenses
- Return transport from / to hotel