Diving in Tulamben
EXPLORE THE SEABED OF BALI WITH TULAMBEN SCUBA DIVING
In the dry lands of Karangasem, Tulamben was a very anonymous fishing village for a very long period. Today, it is the busiest dive destination in Bali; Tulamben has been drawing ever-increasing crowds, since the discovery of USS Liberty as a diving destination in the 1980s. All longing to have a glimpse on USS Liberty; Tulamben can be very busy during peak season and it is easy to see why. But the bay and the surrounding villages have much more to offer than USS Liberty and can provide awesome dive days in tulamben scuba diving!
Just 30 meters from Tulamben beach, Bali is a broken World War II cargo ship broken up, but it remains an impressive large shipwreck that stretches 120 meters long on a steeply sloping sandy bottom. The top of the remains is only 3 meters below the surface of the water and the bottom is 29 meters. On January 11, 1942, this ship was struck by the torpedoes of the Japanese submarine I166 while crossing the Lombok Strait carrying rubber and railway part of the WWII service. The damage was critical, but two destroyers hitched up the boat and tried to tow it to the port of Singaraja. However, the wounded cargo ship was taking too much water and its crew ran the vessel up to Tulamben beach.
Tulamben Scuba Diving sites such as Alamanda, Batu Kelebit and Esmeralda offer a little of everything and many large species are often attracted by the fact that few divers come here. Napoleons and bump heads, mantas and eagle rays, fox sharks and hammerhead sharks, and even whale sharks have been seen here!
What to bring
- Changing clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Cash money for additional need
- Discuss via live chat / whatsapp +62 817 972 6168, we will answer all your question about and queries
- Register to our website
- Add to cart the product you want to buy
- Follow the checkout process
- Choose payment method (credit card / paypal / cash on arrival)
- Confirm order
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive confirmation letter via email. Please make reservation when you will use the voucher to our phone / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- View your order history on your account
- Click download voucher
- Print voucher
Terms and conditions
- Operational hours (06.00 - 16.00)
- Duration : 2 tank (1 tank : ± 45 minutes)
- Not recommended for pregnant woman or someone who has heart issue
- Min. 12 years old
- Min. 2 peoples
- Voucher valid until March, 31, 2018
- Voucher include tax and service
- Balitravelshop.com can refuse the voucher if customer not yet makes reservation before.
- Voucher are not refundable
- Voucher cannot combined with other promotions
- Photos or videos
- Personal expenses
- Return transport from / to hotel