Bedugul and Tanah Lot temple tour
BEDUGUL AND TANAH LOT TEMPLE TOUR BALI
Acquire knowledge and find peace as you are led on a private tour to witness some of the most sacred and visited places of Bali. Experience the history of the Taman Ayun temple, have lunch in an idyllic setting and explore the charming village of Bedugul. End your day at the most photographed temple in Bali.
Price / car include petrol and driver maximum 12 hours
1 Car maximum 7 peoples
Not include entrance fee and meals
The several points of interest that you will be visit during the Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple Tour :
Taman Ayun Temple
The Taman Ayun Temple is a royal temple located in the village of Mengwi. Taman Ayun Temple founded by Mengwi royal consisting of three parts in it: with each part havingit own function. The third part of the temple consist of a large pond that make the existence of the temple a place to see.
Bali Coffee Agrotourism
The coffee plantation areas are usually located in the tranquility of the village, surrounded by the lush green and tropical garden where tropical trees develop, including cocoa plantations in this area. You will discover that the variety of coffee plantations includes Arabian, Robust and Bali coffee. In addition, your experience will be extended to see dried coffee under the sun placed in a small bucket that will increase your knowledge of Bali coffee plantations. The tour is free (with the exception of the Luwak coffee - IDR 50,000 like other plantations), the products at the store are comparably price to other outlets.
Bedugul Botanical Garden
Bali Botanic Garden sprawls across an extensive stretch of beautiful and colorful flowers. This vibrant and spectacular garden is one of those places that you may want to visit during your stay in Bedugul, Bali. Bali Botanic Garden is the largest botanical garden in Indonesia, located in the mountainous region of Bedugul, just 20 minutes’ drive from the Royal Tulip Saranam - Bali Bedugul Hotel.
Ulun Danu Temple
Ulun Danu Temple is located in the beautiful Beratan lake and offer you an amazing view of this temple. It is locating in the lake and it's the perfect time to take beautiful pictures with the scenery as a background. Ulun Danu Beratan temple means "the source temple of lake Beratan" and it's the most iconic sanctuary with the amazing scenery that it offers.
Tanah Lot Temple
The Last site we will take you to is the Tanah Lot Temple, where nestled on a bulging rock, which is continuously under the abrasion of the waves of the Indian Ocean. This temple was built around the 16th century by one of the famous Hindu priests from Java in their effort to renew Hindu belief. This temple has the best view when it is sunset (depends on the weather).
- Discuss via live chat / whatsapp +62 817 972 6168, we will answer all your question about and queries
- Register to our website
- Add to cart the product you want to buy
- Follow the checkout process
- Choose payment method (credit card / paypal / cash on arrival)
- Confirm order
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive confirmation letter via email. Please make reservation when you will use the voucher to our phone / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- View your order history on your account
- Click download voucher
- Print voucher
Terms and conditions
- Voucher valid until March, 31, 2018
- Voucher include tax and service
- Balitravelshop.com can refuse the voucher if customer not yet makes reservation before.
- Voucher are not refundable
- Voucher cannot combined with other promotions