East Bali Tour
EAST BALI TOUR
East Bali Tour offers a day trip to sightseeing, beach, and temples in the eastern part of Bali. We will begin our tour to visit the Goa Lawah Temple; this temple is popular with its thousands of bats on the roof and wall of the cave. Then we continue our journey to see the Palace of Kerta Gosa. Then we will go to the east side to see 2 water palaces of Tukad Unda Dam and Taman Ujung. We end the tour at a place of celebration known as Tirta Gangga Park. Duration of the tour is around 9 - 10 hours; this tour is perfect for tourists who want to spend all day for the island trip. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioned car and run by our English speaking driver who will help you with the correct information on the sites.
Price / car include petrol and driver maximum 12 hours
1 Car maximum 7 peoples
Not include entrance fee and meals
Tour Itinerary as follows :
Goa Lawah Temple
While the extent of the sacred cave has never been explored, the intricate structures of the temple have been placed in the mouth of the cave, which is paid for pilgrimage on a daily basis in full view of countless slumbering bats hanging around the edge. The Pura Goa Lawah is also the host of an annual festival where devoted worshippers come to pray at the mouth of this impressive bat cave.
Kerta Gosa Palace
Kerta Gosa is one of Bali heritage located in the center of the city of Klungkung, the eastern part of Bali. The Kerta Gosa is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Bali and many visited by tourists every day. The building of Kerta Gosa is unique and full of high artistic value. This place is a unique place to visit in Bali.
The dam is made on a river Tukad Unda – a major one in Bali - in Klungkung. It is a popular place among locals, who come to bathe and wash their clothes. The dam is also a wonderful source of play for children, who splash the water from the buckets on each other.
Taman Ujung Water Palace
A unique aspect of Taman Ujung is the combination of Balinese and European architectural styles. You will see colorful stained glass reminiscent of a European church, as well as traditional Balinese statues on massive grounds.
Tirta Gangga Park
The water of Tirtagangga has always been considered holy and is regularly used for ceremonies of religious temples. With important days of celebration, Tirtagangga is the destination of colorful processions with offerings, umbrellas, flags and other tributes.
- Discuss via live chat / whatsapp +62 817 972 6168, we will answer all your question about and queries
- Register to our website
- Add to cart the product you want to buy
- Follow the checkout process
- Choose payment method (credit card / paypal / cash on arrival)
- Confirm order
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive confirmation letter via email. Please make reservation when you will use the voucher to our phone / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : email@example.com, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- View your order history on your account
- Click download voucher
- Print voucher
Terms and conditions
- Voucher valid until March, 31, 2018
- Voucher include tax and service
- Balitravelshop.com can refuse the voucher if customer not yet makes reservation before.
- Voucher are not refundable
- Voucher cannot combined with other promotions