South Bali Tour
SOUTH BALI, SOUTH BALI ATTRACTIONS, BALI WATER SPORTS, PANDAWA BEACH, ULUWATU TEMPLE, KECAK DANCE BALI, ROMANTIC DINNER BALI
The southern parts of Bali are famous with its white sandy beach and water sports activities. The first stop is Tanjung Benoa for water sport and turtle island sanctuary. Next is Waterblow, a huge wave splash from the blow hole. The beach of Pandawa, Uluwatu temple for the spectacular sunset and the famous fire dance and the last is Jimbaran Bay for fresh seafood dinner.
Take a full day tour in the southern region of Bali. The best place in Bali where you can have fun on the water, see the magnificent landscape of Uluwatu temple and dine on fresh seafood in Jimbaran Bay.
Price / car include petrol and driver maximum 12 hours
1 Car maximum 7 peoples
Not include entrance fee and meals
Tour itinerary as follows :
Watersport in Tanjung Benoa
Bali's water sport can be a refreshing choice when you spend your vacation on the Island of the gods. The center of activity is in Tanjung Benoa, which also houses the port of Benoa. Also, if you like snorkeling and swimming as your sea sports, you should go the eastern coast of Amed and Tulamben where the underwater scenery has been catching divers for many years. But for a lighter activity, Benoa is the ideal place.
Often referred to as the secret beach, Pandawa Beach Bali is located in the village of Kutuh in southern Bali. Hidden behind tall cliffs and shrubs covered with vegetation, Pandawa Beach Bali had remained far removed from the throng of tourists, due to the less-than-easy road that had to be taken to access it.
Uluwatu Temple is a famous Balinese sea temple in Bali. It is one of the nine directional temples of Bali destined to protect it from the evil spirits. This spectacular temple is a wonder with what stands on the edge of the rock overlooking the sea as if on guard.
Kecak and Fire Dance
Taken from the Hindu epic Ramayana, the Kecak dance is perhaps the most dramatic. The dance tells the story of Prince Rama and his rescue of Princess Sita, played with a troupe of over 50 bare-chested men serving as the chorus.
Seafood Dinner Jimbaran Bali
Jimbaran's seafood cafes should already be on your must-see places for your Bali vacation, especially if you are a seafood lover. Not only is Jimbaran Bay one of the best places in Bali for memorable sunsets, but it is also the most popular coast for enjoying grilled seafood. 17 seafood cafes line the white sand beach locally known as "Pantai Muaya".
What to do
- Try a lot of watersport's activity
- Enjoy the landscape panorama of Indian Ocean at Pandawa Beach
- Explore the high cliff temple in Uluwatu
- Watch the iconic dance of Bali
- Enjoy the sunset while you're dinner at Jimbaran
- Discuss via live chat / whatsapp +62 817 972 6168, we will answer all your question about and queries
- Register to our website
- Add to cart the product you want to buy
- Follow the checkout process
- Choose payment method (credit card / paypal / cash on arrival)
- Confirm order
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive confirmation letter via email. Please make reservation when you will use the voucher to our phone / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : email@example.com, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- View your order history on your account
- Click download voucher
- Print voucher