Cycling Tour in Bali
BALI CYCLING TOUR
BALI CYCLING TOUR, CYCLING TOUR, CYCLING BALI, CYCLING BALI TOUR, DOWNHILL CYCLING UBUD, UBUD CYCLING TOUR
GO DEEP INTO BALI'S COUNTRYSIDE
Escape the hustle and bustle and join us to discover the magic of Bali. Feel the spirit of rural Bali as you cycle leisurely downhill along villages, alleyways and pathways unreachable by car. This bike tour is suitable for all ages; we also have Australian Standard Approved Baby Seats. The tour shows you a Bali many visitors never see and our experienced guides explain this amazing culture and the relationship the Balinese have with their beautiful island.
This Bike Tours is to enjoy the Country Side so there is no rush we only do a slow ride and it will takes approximately 2 to 3 hours from the start till the finish point. Our bikes are fully maintained and we always keep them in good condition. We use mountain bikes with front suspensions, v-brakes or disc brakes and Shimano components. Each bike comes with a single bottle cage including mineral water along the tour. We supply all sizes helmets, baby seats, elbows and knees protector for children.
Our support vehicle will always park close by at certain points along the way with spare bike in it for an emergency. If you don't feel enough energy in the middle way, we are pleased to you to get into our vehicle and take the air condition and follow other riders till the finish point.
Duration : 150 Minutes
Terms and conditions
- Always wear you helmet and attach it properly while riding your bike
- Don't ride too close to other riders and your guide should always be in front of you leading the way
- Respect the local culture
- Voucher valid until March, 31, 2019
- Voucher include tax and service
- Balitravelshop.com can refuse the voucher if customer not yet makes reservation before.
- Voucher are not refundable
- Voucher cannot combined with other promotions
- Return hotel pick up – minimum 2 people (area Nusa Dua, jimbaran, kuta, legian, seminyak)
- Fully serviced mountain bikes and safety helmets (and rain coats if needed)
- Soft drink, Mineral water en route
- Morning tea or coffee overlooking
- Friendly, Knowledgeable, English speaking guides to ensure a magical day
- Sumptuous Indonesian lunch at Pejeng Village
- Insurance covered up to US 15,000
Type of ride
IDR 400.000 (USD 30)
IDR 250.000 (USD 19)