Bali Dolphin Tour
DOLPHIN TOUR LOVINA BEACH BALI
Bali Dolphin Tour is a combination of Dolphin tour at Lovina Beach Bali and full day sightseeing program to visit places of interest in Singaraja. First, we will go to the Beach of Lovina. We can ride with a traditional boat to see and enjoy the attraction of the Dolphin in the middle of the sea. Second place is Gitgit Waterfall. Gitgit waterfall is the best place to enjoy nature that will give you tranquility. The last destination is the Ulun Danu Temple. This is one of the most famous Balinese Hindu temples. This temple has a beautiful view because it’s located on the edge of Lake Beratan. Our comfortable air-conditioned car is offering this tour to keep your trip more enjoyable while our safe driver is always taking care of your safety and making sure your visit to the lake is memorable.
Price / car include petrol and driver maximum 12 hours
1 Car maximum 7 peoples
Not include entrance fee and meals
Dolphin Tour Lovina Beach Bali
Laid back 9 km stretch of coast to the West of Singaraja in North Bali. Lovina Beach is the famous tourist place in the northern part of Bali with the spectacular Dolphin Watching Tour on the tranquil sea. The sea water is very calm, with coconut trees being planted all over the beach. Lovina Beach is the most famous beach in the northern part of Bali offering beautiful panorama with coconut trees being planted along the coastal area making it the ideal place to stay and use the traditional outrigger boat to see Dolphins in the middle of the sea. Hundreds of Dolphins can be seen in the morning time about 1 km offshore.
Git Git Waterfall Bali
Gitgit Waterfall Bali is an amazing hilltop waterfall that is surrounded by fertile rain forest plantation. We will visit this waterfall after seeing the Dolphin on Lovina Beach. This waterfall is located in the forest jungle; cool atmosphere with beautiful rice terrace panorama is being presented on the road to this waterfall. This water fall produces clear water with some time local children playing around and taking bath. Gitgit water is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Bali; it is located in the Gitgit countryside, Sukasada sub district and about 70 km from Denpasar; set on height land at about 300 meters above sea level.
Ulun Danu Temple
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is an amazing place of interest in Bali, a famous picturesque landmark and a significant temple complex located on the western side of Lake Beratan in Bedugul, central Bali. The last itinerary for Bali Dolphin Tour is visiting the temple. The entire Bedugul is actually a favorite cool upland weekend and a holiday retreat for locals and island visitors from the south and urban areas as it is strategically located, connecting the north and south island.
- Discuss via live chat / whatsapp +62 817 972 6168, we will answer all your question about and queries
- Register to our website
- Add to cart the product you want to buy
- Follow the checkout process
- Choose payment method (credit card / paypal / cash on arrival)
- Confirm order
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive confirmation letter via email. Please make reservation when you will use the voucher to our phone / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : email@example.com, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- View your order history on your account
- Click download voucher
- Print voucher
Terms and conditions
- Voucher valid until March, 31, 2018
- Voucher include tax and service
- Balitravelshop.com can refuse the voucher if customer not yet makes reservation before.
- Voucher are not refundable
- Voucher cannot combined with other promotions