Cooking Class in Ubud Bali
COME AND DISCOVER THE SIMPLICITY OF CREATING AWESOME DISHES WORTHY OF A MASTER CHEF
Embark on a culinary adventure unfolding the secrets of authentic Balinese cuisine, using traditional ingredients and preparation methods, in a fully equipped village kitchen.
Your day starts early at the local vegetable and fish market, where many of the ingredients are purchased for the day's program. This includes spices, meat, chicken, pastries and the freshest seafood available. Visitors will witness and experience the very busy early morning activities of the local community, who are eager to finish their purchases well before 8:00 am.
Upon your return to Laplapan village, you will be warmly welcomed and expertly guided by your host, who will help you to discover how to create your very own delicious authentic Balinese dishes. Our Balinese chefs share their food concepts, you will be taken to our village-style kitchen and you will be shown five easy-to-prepare dishes. This is followed by a relaxing lunch eating your very own creations!
The wide range of Bali and the use of natural remedies are well known by all who frequently visit the island. Discover the wonderful medicinal qualities of spices in this cooking class with our chef such as cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, clove and pepper to name just a few! You will prepare five delicious and incredibly healthy dishes that can be recreated. Take your leanings home with you in a beautifully presented cookbook.
What to do
- Learn technique of cooking
- Have fun
- See the way of traditional cook
What to bring
- Pen and notebook
- Cash money
- Discuss via live chat / whatsapp +62 817 972 6168, we will answer all your question about and queries
- Register to our website
- Add to cart the product you want to buy
- Follow the checkout process
- Choose payment method (credit card / paypal / cash on arrival)
- Confirm order
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive confirmation letter via email. Please make reservation when you will use the voucher to our phone / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- View your order history on your account
- Click download voucher
- Print voucher
Terms and conditions
- Free pick up in Ubud area
- The afternoon classes have no market tour included
- Voucher valid until March, 31, 2018
- Voucher include tax and service
- Balitravelshop.com can refuse the voucher if customer not yet makes reservation before.
- Voucher are not refundable
- Voucher cannot combined with other promotions