Helicopter Tour Uluwatu Temple
NOTHING EMBODIES FREEDOM MORE THAN FLYING WITH HELICOPTER TOUR BALI
Take to the skies on a helicopter tour Bali to "The Bukit". First we flew along Jimbaran Bay, famous for its dramatic fine white sand beach. After 10 minutes you will reach Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple, one of the most emblematic temples in Bali, located on top of a limestone cliff 90 meters above the Indian Ocean. Fly through the secret Bali beach and approach and personal with its waves with a turquoise sea background.
Uluwatu means "stone head", and is one of the most spectacular Hindu temples along the coast of Bali. Built by a high-ranking Hindu priest from East Java called Dang Hyang Dwijendra in the 11th century, this beautiful temple stands on top of a limestone cliff that rises 90 meters above the Indian Ocean. Flying south past Jimbaran Bay and Dreamland surfing beach, we see this ancient temple and then continue on the deserted beaches, seaweed farms and limestone cliffs. Before heading north towards the Heliport briefly we flew over the Bukit and the famous statue of Garuda Wisnu Kencana.
And of course, the highlight of our helicopter tour: see the iconic Uluwatu Hindu temple that soars at the tip of a picturesque cliff! Before heading back to the main office, we flew over Tanjung Benoa which was a well-known spot for watersports.
Helicopter Tour Bali
- Discuss via live chat / whatsapp +62 817 972 6168, we will answer all your question about and queries
- Register to our website
- Add to cart the product you want to buy
- Follow the checkout process
- Choose payment method (credit card / paypal / cash on arrival)
- Confirm order
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive confirmation letter via email. Please make reservation when you will use the voucher to our phone / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : email@example.com, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- View your order history on your account
- Click download voucher
- Print voucher
Terms and conditions
- Duration approx. 25 minutes
- Prices are per person. Prices are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and are inclusive of 10% government tax.
- For shared basic please contact us to discuss if there may be other passenger travelling on your requested flight
- Tours are confirmed with a minimum 4 passengers
- Maximum 6 passengers
- Aircraft capacity allow with a minimum of 4 passengers
- All flight are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control
- Please refer to our policies for more details.