Helicopter Tour Seminyak
ENJOY BREATHTAKING VIEW OF LIMESTONE CLIFF, PICTURESQUE BEACHES AND SCENIC RICE TERRACES WITH HELICOPTER TOUR BALI
Take a once-in-a-lifetime trip with exclusive private helicopter tour Bali flights to Seminyak. Decide what views you would like to take in, leash and be prepared to be impressed by jawdropping views and breathtaking panoramas.
Seminyak is more upmarket with most luxurious accommodation and trendy restaurants and bars of high end. The atmosphere is much more sophisticated and relaxed than Kuta, and the beach in particular is quieter during the day. Seminyak is also the boutique shopping capital of Bali. In recent years nowhere is Bali is up scaling more obvious than here.
Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach is a continuous stretch of gray sand stretching in both directions as far as the eye can see. To the south it becomes Legian Beach and then Kuta Beach, but it is significantly quieter than both. The sunsets here are famous, and opportunities abound to blend with glitterati haunting high-end beach resorts like Ku De Ta. Easy access to the beach is at the end of Jalan Dhyana Pura.
If you have any special requests, including marriage proposals, wedding flights and aerial photography tours, let us know and we will be happy to work for you.
Helicopter Tour Bali
- Discuss via live chat / whatsapp +62 817 972 6168, we will answer all your question about and queries
- Register to our website
- Add to cart the product you want to buy
- Follow the checkout process
- Choose payment method (credit card / paypal / cash on arrival)
- Confirm order
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive confirmation letter via email. Please make reservation when you will use the voucher to our phone / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : email@example.com, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- View your order history on your account
- Click download voucher
- Print voucher
Terms and conditions
- Duration approx. 12-15 minutes
- Prices are per person. Prices are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and are inclusive of 10% government tax.
- For shared basic please contact us to discuss if there may be other passenger travelling on your requested flight
- Tours are confirmed with a minimum 4 passengers
- Maximum 6 passengers
- Aircraft capacity allow with a minimum of 4 passengers
- All flight are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control
- Please refer to our policies for more details.