Kecak dance in Bali
KECAK DANCE BALI
KECAK DANCE BALI, KECAK FIRE DANCE, ULUWATU KECAK DANCE, KECAK DANCE ULUWATU, KECAK BALI, KECAK FIRE DANCE ULUWATU
ENJOY THE TRADISIONAL KECAK FIRE DANCE BALI WITH BACKDROP OF THE SUNSET IN ULUWATU TEMPLE
A visit to the dramatic island of Bali will not be complete without looking at some of the most captivating traditional performances the island has to offer. Apart from the Barong and Janger dances, another dazzling performance that you definitely do not want to miss is the traditional Kecak fire dance bali, one of Balinese artistic masterpieces in the form of a dance and musical drama.
Performed outdoors at dusk, usually on a cliff facing the sea, the drama depends entirely on the natural light of the day. From dusk, the story continues into the dark, when only the light comes only from flickering bamboo torches. What makes this dance particularly unique is that the drama does not use an artificial backdrop, which does not involve any musical instrument. The focus is entirely on the concentric circles of approximately 50-60 men, bare-chested, carrying only different Balinese sarongs sitting cross-linked around a set of torches in the center.
As the drama unfolds, the scene is projected in the last rays of the sun as its orbit slowly disappears behind the bright horizon of the sea. The story continues in the darkness of dusk, as only the light thrown from the flames of the torches projecting long shadows dramatically illuminate the dancers. The dance always begins at dusk and is celebrated and at impressive place of the Uluwatu Temple (dance is subject to weather conditions), you can enjoy watching the dance with the beautiful sunset background and head to the beautiful bay of Jimbaran for a seafood dinner.
Duration : 60 Minutes
- Discuss via live chat / whatsapp +62 817 972 6168, we will answer all your question about and queries
- Register to our website
- Add to cart the product you want to buy
- Follow the checkout process
- Choose payment method (credit card / paypal / cash on arrival)
- Confirm order
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive confirmation letter via email. Please make reservation when you will use the voucher to our phone / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- View your order history on your account
- Click download voucher
- Print voucher
Terms and conditions
- Operational hours (18.00 - 19.00)
- Duration : 60 minutes
- Voucher valid until March, 31, 2019
- Voucher include tax and service
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive the e-voucher via email. Please make reservation to phone number / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : email@example.com, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- Balitravelshop.com can refuse the voucher if customer not yet makes reservation before.
- Voucher are not refundable
- Voucher cannot combined with other promotions