Ubud and Kintamani Tour
UBUD AND KINTAMANI TOUR IN BALI
This is the popular day trip and combinations tours to visit ubud tourist destination and enjoy the view of the active volcano in the village of kintamani. You will definitely enjoy these Ubud and Kintamani tour packages that we offer during your Bali holiday.
Ubud and Kintamani Tour will visit places of interest in Bali such as the Barong dance show, Celuk Village, Batuan village for the art of painting, Batuan Temple, and lunch at Kintamani at the local restaurant with volcano view of Mount Batur and Batur Lake from distance, after lunch visit beautiful Tegallalang Rice Terrace, and visit Ubud Monkey Forest after that you return to your hotel.
Price / car include petrol and driver maximum 12 hours
1 Car maximum 7 peoples
Not include entrance fee and meals
The several points of interest that you will be visit during the Ubud and Kintamani Tour :
Barong and Keris Dance
Probably the most well-known dance in Bali is also another story telling dance, narrating the struggle between good and evil. This Barong and Keris Dance Performance (Trance Dance) is the classic example of the Balinese way of interpreting mythology, resulting in myth and history blending into a reality. We will see this dance before visiting Kintamani.
Celuk Village for gold and silver art
Celuk Village is the famous village of Bali as a tourist destination cause of local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the crafting of gold and silver.
The change and jumping movement of these structures have brought the new positive impact to prosperity. Celuk Village, Kuta and Ubud are the thriving countryside in Bali because of the greater income of the resident cause of tourism.
Batuan Village for Painting Art
Batuan Village would be the right destination if you want to discover the traditional art of Balinese people. In fact, Bali is also well known for its art painting galleries. The two types of painting in Bali that have been very appealing to many people around the world; sacred paintings are the kind of Balinese art painting that is only created by people for a religious purpose only. Apart from that, you shall find art products as well. This art painting is intended for more commercial purposes.
Tegalalang Rice Field
Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is located on the northern side of Ubud about 20 minutes’ drive away is famous tourist attraction and many tourists traveling to and from Kintamani stopped at Tegalalang Rice Terrace to witness the beauty of the vegetable terraces rice landscape
Bali Coffee Agrotourism
The coffee plantation areas are usually located in the tranquility of the village, surrounded by the lush green and tropical garden where tropical trees develop, including cocoa plantations in this area. You will discover that the variety of coffee plantations includes Arabian, Robust and Bali coffee. In addition, your experience will be extended to see dried coffee under the sun placed in a small bucket that will increase your knowledge of Bali coffee plantations. The tour is free (with the exception of the Luwak coffee – IDR 50,000 rupiah like other plantations), the products at the store are comparably price to other outlets.
Kintamani ( Mount and Lake Batur)
The Kintamani Batur Volcano is one of the famous places of Bali offered by the panoramic view of the active volcano and lake of Batur. In addition, it is the most popular tourist destinations in Bali with the majesty of Mount Batur as well as beautiful lake.
Holly spring temple (Tirta Empul Temple)
Tirta Empul, meaning "holy water spring" is actually the name of a water source within the temple. The spring feeds several purification baths, pools and fish ponds that surround the outer perimeter, all flowing into the Tukad Pakerisan River. Several sites throughout the region and many other archaeological relics relate to local myths and legends.
Ubud Monkey Forest
It is very easy to find this place as it is located in the heart of Ubud Village and it is just an hour drive from Denpasar Town. Monkey Forests extend on the island and the Ubud Monkey Forest itself has a very important continuity monkey habitat function in Bali.
Ubud Market and Ubud Palace
The art market in Ubud, which the locals call "Pasar Seni Ubud" is an artisan / craft / tourist market in the center of Ubud. This art market is made in the neighboring villages of Pengosekan, Payangan, Peliatan and Tegallalang. In Ubud market you will find lots of different handicrafts, a bit of tourist tat, and here and there an absolute gem that makes it all worth it.
What to do
- What the spiritual dance
- Discover silver and gold in Celuk Village
- Discover art and painting
- See the beautiful rice fields
- Tracking or hiking in Mount Batur
- Explore the monkey forest
- Discover handy craft, clothes and art
- Discuss via live chat / whatsapp +62 817 972 6168, we will answer all your question about and queries
- Register to our website
- Add to cart the product you want to buy
- Follow the checkout process
- Choose payment method (credit card / paypal / cash on arrival)
- Confirm order
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive confirmation letter via email. Please make reservation when you will use the voucher to our phone / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : email@example.com, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- View your order history on your account
- Click download voucher
- Print voucher
Terms and conditions
- Operation hours (09.00 - 22.00)
- Voucher valid until March, 31, 2018
- Voucher include tax and service
- Your booking is confirmed instantly and you will receive the e-voucher via email. Please make reservation to phone number / whatsapp / wechat / line : +62 817 972 6168 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org, and reconfirm 1 day before use the voucher
- Balitravelshop.com can refuse the voucher if customer not yet makes reservation before.
- Voucher are not refundable
- Voucher cannot combined with other promotions
- Empul is an important temple complex and holy mountain spring, located in the village of Manukaya in central Bali.
Read more at: http://www.bali-indonesia.com/attractions/tirta-empul-temple.htm?cid=ch:OTH:001
Read more at: http://www.bali-indonesia.com/attractions/tirta-empul-temple.htm?cid=ch:OTH